Thursday, November 29, 2007

Support Your Local Authors


Well, now that I've had a bit of eggnog my holiday grumpiness is (almost) gone and I'm really excited because I just found the perfect gift for one of my favorite neighbors. It's The Christmas Dragon, written by Mary Ryan and illustrated by Susan Collette - a couple of talented and very nice Northeast Ohio residents. It's a chapter book for ages 7 - 10.

The Christmas Dragon came out too late for Amazon to pick it up in time for the holidays, but Mary is nice enough to handle sales until the giant e-store can. To snag a copy, contact dragonseedpress@aol.com, or catch Mary at a signing in Cleveland in the next couple of weeks. She'll be at The Learned Owl in Hudson, at Fireside in Chagrin Falls, and B&N in Mentor. The times and dates are listed at GoCityKids - and while you're there, you can search for other local author events or just use my keystrokes here.

Cheers!

No comments: