Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where credit is due

It just occurred to me that you may have read reviews somewhere else that sound a lot like the reviews posted here. Ahem. It's time for me to admit that sometimes I borrow whole paragraphs from reviews that I post at Epinions.com.

So yeah, some of this stuff has been published before... and I wrote it all. (In spite of some really ugly exceptions that make the news from time to time, plagiarism is something journalists don't take lightly, folks.)

One of the reasons I started blogging here, and posting reviews there (Epinions) was to create a sort of catalog of the books (and articles, and other stuff) that I read. So, while I'm still sorting out my place in cyberspace, I am not "borrowing" the opinions, words, or reviews of any other writers.

No comments: