Saturday, July 14, 2012

Red & Blue & Color Me Jaded

Primary Colors. Remember the anonymously-penned political novel from 1996? I think its time has come, again. Join me and add your insights and point out the ironies as you re-read it or discover it for the first time. I'm starting August 1st. Hope to see you here!
- - - - - - - - - -
Those of you who were old enough to vote in 1996 probably remember that whole anonymity thing didn't last long for the author. After the fuss died down, however, it worked out pretty well for him. For perspective, read The Telegraph's thoughtful piece on the situation some time after Joe Klein's not-so-shocking confession from that he, indeed, wrote the book.
- - - - - - - - - -
You know me, I always suggest the library as your first stop for a book (except mine!) but if you want to buy it to save a few bucks and a tree, consider the Kindle version or the Random House ebook.

No comments: