Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Have You Finished Your 2013-2014 To-Read List?

I know I haven't! I haven't finished my 2012 list yet, either. Bygones? No, just bigger stacks. Sigh.

But since it's more fun to reflect on books I'm glad I read than books I wish I had time to read... what was your favorite read of the 2013? And would you like to blog about it? I welcome guest posts, folks!

(The best way to reach me is via my silly Facebook page or by sending a message on Twitter.)

This year, there was no doubt about my favorite book. While I read an about-even mix of fiction and non-fiction titles, the amazing story of Henrietta Lacks, so well-told by Rebecca Skloot, was my hands-down favorite.

I hope you had a favorite (or a dozen) this year, and that 2014 brings you many more worth flipping through. Cheers!


No comments: