Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Your Recommendations Should Be Here

This is a shameless plea for guest posts.

I started this blog so long ago I can't remember exactly when, but I remember exactly why: Because there are too many books and too little time, to read books that aren't good for you - whatever that means.


OK, there was another reason, and that was just to keep track of what I read. My memory ain't what it used to be, you know.

Anyway, thanks to a few new developments in this particular chapter of my life, managing my blogs has fallen way, way, way down on my list of priorities. In other words: HELP!

If you've ever wanted to post a book review at a piddly little blog with a great big goal of helping readers find books that they'll enjoy, learn from, and later enthusiastically recommend to others, this is your chance!

Wanna write a guest post/commentary/book review? Contact me in comments here, on the Facebook page devoted to this blog, or on Twitter. Thanks!

No comments: