Sunday, December 4, 2011

So many books! (How many is too many?)

Last week I drafted a post about reading too many books at once. (I was reading seven, at the time.) But I procrastinated, over-thought it, and now ... I'm reading more. DOH!

Bookmarks. Don't judge me.
How many books are too many to have "open" or bookmarked at one time? (Um, you remember bookmarks, right? the ones you can touch, feel, and ... oh never mind. You either do or you you don't, and if you're reading this, I'll assume you do.) 

Here's my RIP* list - share yours?
  • Checklist Manifesto (almost done!)
  • Your Negro Tour Guide (most likely to quit before I finish; just not as captivating as the title)
  • The Photoshop Elements 9 Book for Digital Photographers
  • POP!
  • Chiropractic First
  • The Tower, The Zoo, and the Tortoise
  • The Paris Wife
  • How to Read Literature Like a Professor
  • Who Am I?
  • White Water (ok, I finished it - all 32 pages! - but must re-read before reviewing it)
  • The Sword Thief/39 Clues series (with my 8yo- this counts, right?)
  • The Shepherd, the Angel, and Walter the Christmas Miracle Dog (most likely to land on top of the pile - it's Dave Barry!)

*Reading in Progress

No comments: