Wednesday, May 15, 2013

#AmReading and #AmTweeting, What about You?

I'm still trying to get the hang of this Twitter thing. I slap the popular #AmReading tag on some of my tweets, and (when I feel like wasting half and hour or so) I scroll through others' #AmReading lists. When I really want to procrastinate, you'll find me perusing the #pageturner tags.

I'd to hear from some readers who can argue that Twitter has enhanced their reading experience or choices. Anyone? 

(Yep, this is a thinly masked plea for #guestbloggers.)

I can't claim that any of my best-books-read-in-2013 have come from Twitter recommendations, yet. But the year is still young... anyone?

Anyone?

If you're interested in writing a blog post about what you're reading, or how you waste time when you'd really rather be reading, please contact me... where else? ... here.




       

No comments: