Friday, May 24, 2013

Quetching about Not Reading

Not kvetching; quetching. But whatevs. Who has time? Another long weekend is here, so it's a good time to read ... or at least to quetch about not having time to read. I've just loaned out A Fine and Private Place, so it's off my shelf and no longer taunting me ("thought you just couldn't wait to read this! Ha! I've been here a year!") and I've been reading lots of cool stuff on screen (solar planes that fly at night!) and work stuff (there's always work stuff) but lately I've not gotten to read much that I really want to read.


I'm holding out hope I'll soon get to pick up Gone Girl.

Meanwhile, what have you been reading? Wanna talk about it? Or better yet, blog? Yep. This is another cry for help. Guest blogging, anyone?

Don't worry, I'm not exactly without options :D As a matter of fact, I've just scheduled a totally awesome guest blog that you, lucky readers, will see on Tuesday. Hint: it involves Time Travel. Which I'm totally going to learn how to do someday. When I have time.

(See you then.)

No comments: