Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another Attempt at Twitter Reviews

Currently I #amreading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, which is probably going to make my personal "all time best nonfiction reads" list, but - you know the rules - I can't actually add it to the list until I've finished reading it. So, how 'bout it? Join me on Twitter for a series of short comments on the book?  Characters being scarce, I'm using the tag #HeLa - as a bonus, there's already a robust group using the tag, a mix of readers and scientists.

If you have any tips or suggestions for Tweeviewing,* or whatever we should call this silly exercise, I'm all ears. The only other time I've tried this was for a book I didn't like much, so this time I'm a little more interested in the outcome.


*This could be bigger than Tebowing, don'tchathink?

No comments: